Norwich City will stick to decision to furlough their non-playing staff and a sum of £35m loss is expected to lose due to the coronavirus pandemic. Currently, there are only two teams in Premier League using the government’s job retention scheme, they are Canaries and Newcastle.

Norwich City FC has stated that the susension of Football will lead to a huge loss to them between £18m and £35m. Norwich’s non-playing staff of 200 members are currently under the scheme, 80% of their wages are paid by the government and the rest of 20% by the club.

Norwich are currently at the bottom of the bottom of the Premier League Table.

Leave a comment

Sign Up Now

Register in our Football-Scores.uk website today and get the exclusive football score updates and Football news from all over the world.